ACCA on-campus activities
ACCA Australia & New Zealand actively participates on-campus activities across Australia and New Zealand.
While our engagement may vary from campus to campus, ACCA currently engages in the following activities:
- attendance at careers fairs
- sponsorship of students associations and business related groups
- host business case studies based around ethics in the work place
- sponsor academic prizes
- offers academic research funding.
If you are interested in discussing any of the above offerings for your university, email us for more information.
ACCA Campus Ambassadors
Campus Ambassadors are current university students and provide an invaluable resource to ACCA Australia & New Zealand's campus activities.
Tasks undertaken by an ACCA Campus Ambassadors include the following:
- ensuring ACCA literature and posters are visible and available for students around campus - particularly at the careers centre, business department/faculties and with accounting and international student societies
- introduce yourself and your role to the Careers Centre and any relevant departments and student societies
- notify ACCA about any opportunities on-campus you feel ACCA would benefit from participating in
- attend, if available and only for a short time, any events ACCA may be participating in on campus such as careers fairs, presentations, prize giving ceremonies
- promote and encourage membership to ACCA Accelerate.
If you are interested in becoming an ACCA Campus Ambassador for your university, or want to learn more about the role and benefits for you email us.