Free Tax Office seminar - Compliance update for tax practitioners
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) would like to invite you to attend a free seminar which is being held in a location near you.
The session is designed to provide Tax Practitioners with an ATO perspective on key small business compliance issues. It will also provide an overview of the current ATO Compliance program activities and outlines some of the ways the ATO provides assistance to businesses.
The seminar will cover a number of key areas including:
- the ATO approach to micro business compliance, particularly the cash economy
- using the small business benchmarks
- a range of data matching projects
- ATO audit methodologies
- some headline compliance issues particularly relating to micro businesses
- what the ATO is doing to help improve voluntary compliance.
You can view the full list of seminar locations in your region and register online at Tax Professional Seminars.
You’ll also qualify for two hours of continuing professional development by attending this session.