2010 ACCA CPD programme and pricing policy - Melbourne
ACCA is pleased to confirm its 2010 continuing professional development programme (CPD) for Melbourne. Month Topic April Running a self managed super fund May Career planning June Financial instruments – IAS 39, IFRS 7, fair value July Financial modelling August Business succession planning September Leadership – view from the top October Financial instruments – hedge strategy
Tax update for tax professionals
Rising voice of the sustainable consumer
Economic outlook December
Year end party
Further information about each event including speakers, topic descriptions and registration will be emailed to you and uploaded to our website at least four weeks before each event.
Please note that these events are subject to change. ACCA will endeavour to inform you about any changes to the programme (i.e. date, time, location, topic, speaker and cost) as soon as viable.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO ACCA’S PRICING POLICY
Running a self managed super fund
Financial instruments – IAS 39, IFRS 7, fair value
Business succession planning
Leadership – view from the top
Financial instruments – hedge strategy
ACCA will be introducing a new pricing policy for its CPD events, which will be effective from 1 April 2010. Outlined below are the key changes.
1. The cost to attend a single event will be raised as follows:
Single ticket: student and members AUD$30.00 (inc GST)
Single ticket: non-members AUD$40.00 (inc GST)
New rate effective 1 April 2010
Single ticket: student and members AUD$32.00 (inc GST)
Single ticket: non-members AUD$50.00 (inc GST)
Any CPD events from now until 1 April 2010 will be honoured at the current rate set for your region.
2. In line with ACCA’s global accounting policies, ACCA will no longer be offering pre-paid event tickets. Tickets must now be purchased on a single event basis. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope you will understand.
3. For members who have an existing pre-paid balance from last year, you will be able to use the balance towards any upcoming event(s) at the respective rates shown above. Alternatively, you can request a refund by emailing Lei Xu quoting your full name and ACCA membership number.
4. The following terms and conditions also apply for any events held from 1 April 2010.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment must be made before the conference date. If payment is not received before the conference, delegates will be asked to guarantee payment at registration with a credit card. If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome.
- If you cancel your place more than 7 days before the event, there will be a $20 administration charge, no refunds can be made for cancellations made less than 7 days before the event. Cancellations MUST be made in writing.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, timings or venue. ACCA will not accept liability for any transport disruption or individual transport delays and in such circumstances normal cancellation restrictions apply.
- In the event of an incident that prevents the running of the conference, ACCA reserves the right to retain up to 50% of the fee as a contribution to delegate registration, all location, marketing and central administration costs.