2010 ACCA CPD programme and pricing policy - Brisbane
ACCA is pleased to confirm its 2010 continuing professional development programme (CPD) for Brisbane . Month Topic April Running a self managed super fund May Career planning June Financial instruments – fair value August Business succession planning September Leadership – view from the top October SME business profile
Tax update for tax professionals November
Further information about each event including speakers, topic descriptions and registration will be emailed to you and uploaded to our website at least four weeks before each event.
Please note that these events are subject to change. ACCA will endeavour to inform you about any changes to the programme (i.e. date, time, location, topic, speaker and cost) as soon as viable.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO ACCA’S PRICING POLICY
ACCA will be introducing a new consistent pricing policy for its CPD events held across all regions of Australia and New Zealand. This policy will be effective from 1 April 2010.
Running a self managed super fund
Financial instruments – fair value
Business succession planning
Leadership – view from the top
SME business profile
1. ACCA will be providing three complimentary events for your region during 2010.
2. We will be introducing pricing for some events where we are unable to arrange sponsorship. The cost to attend these events will be as follows:
New rate effective 1 April 2010
Single ticket: student and members AUD$32.00 (inc GST)
Single ticket: non-members AUD$50.00 (inc GST)
3. The following terms and conditions also apply for any events held from 1 April 2010.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment must be made before the conference date. If payment is not received before the conference, delegates will be asked to guarantee payment at registration with a credit card. If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome.
- If you cancel your place more than 7 days before the event, there will be a $20 administration charge, no refunds can be made for cancellations made less than 7 days before the event. Cancellations MUST be made in writing.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, timings or venue. ACCA will not accept liability for any transport disruption or individual transport delays and in such circumstances normal cancellation restrictions apply.
- In the event of an incident that prevents the running of the conference, ACCA reserves the right to retain up to 50% of the fee as a contribution to delegate registration, all location, marketing and central administration costs.