ACCA Global Virtual Conference
ACCA would like to invite you to take part with thousands of business and finance professionals from across the globe in our ACCA Global Virtual Conference. This is ACCA’s second virtual conference going LIVE on Wednesday 28 July 2010 at 10AM UK time. Click here for your time zone.
Using the latest virtual event technology, delegates worldwide will have the opportunity to watch topical sessions, join in discussions, visit the virtual exhibition and network.
Accountants for business: the role of the accountant in re-building a global economy
- Global economy
- Generation Y
- Talent management
- Narrative reporting
- High growth companies
- Corporate governance
- Teuta Bakalli, CFO, Willis
- Sue Filmer, principal, Mercer HR Consulting
- Chris Johnson, global head of human capital management, Mercer HR Consulting
- Prof Mervyn King, chairman, GRI, chairman of the King Committee on Corporate Governance in South Africa
- Chris McCarthy, director, Hays
- Julie Meyer, CEO, Ariadne Capital
- Coutts Otolo, chief executive officer, Ernst & Young, Eastern Africa
- Anthony Pipe, finance director - government division, FUJITSU UK and Ireland
- Juthika Ramanathan, chief executive, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA)
- Jeffrey Roberts, PhD, senior manager - People and Change, KPMG LLP
- Alex Shacklock, associate director, RSM Tenon Academy
- Alan Teixeira, director of technical activities, IASB
Who should attend
- ACCA members from across all business sectors
- Technical experts
- Representatives from professional bodies with an interest in financial matters
- Academia - experts in international finance, regulation or economics
Attendance at this event can count towards your ACCA members’ annual CPD requirement. Those who are not able to attend on 28 July 2010 should still register as access to the conference sessions will be available on demand until Thursday 28 October 2010.
A full conference programme is available for download from here.