GARP Annual European Risk Congress: 8 - 9 June
On June 8-9, 2010, the Global Association of Risk Professionals will be hosting Europe’s most significant gathering of risk professionals at its 2nd Annual European Risk Congress being held at Renaissance Chancery Court in London.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Sovereign and liquidity risk
- Balancing risk and reward: a new look at the oversight process
- How can CROs meet the shareholder’s agenda without taking
- on too much risk?
- New regulations in a new world order
Featured Keynote presentations by:
- Avinash Persaud, Founder and Chairman, Intelligence Capital
- Richard Portes, Professor of Economics, London Business School
Speakers and Panellists include:
- Jörg Hashagen, Global Head Financial Risk Management, KPMG International
- Colin Church, Chief Risk Officer, EMEA, Citigroup
- Mark Cooke, CRO, Barclay’s Wealth Management
- Jonathan Herbst, Partner, Norton Rose
- Angela Knight, Chief Executive, British Bankers Association
Pre-Congress Master classes Monday, June 7:
- How to Get the Most Out of Enterprise Risk Management
- Measuring and Managing Energy Risk in a Volatile Market
CPD units may be available for ACCA members who follow the Realise unit route.
Also – a special savings for ACCA members: register with promotional code ERC10ACCA and receive 25% off of your congress registration fee.
Visit the GARP website for more details and to register.