CFOs International Conference Bucharest
CFOs International Conference; 16-17 March; Bucharest, Romania
ACCA South Eastern Europe – in cooperation with Forum Invest – is organising a CFOs International Conference which will provide a premier networking and learning platform for senior finance executives.
Taking place in Bucharest on 16-17 March, the conference will feature an outstanding speaker panel of CFOs and financial experts who will share theoretical insights and real-life case studies.
In the grip of the most significant global financial crisis in the last 70 years, the world is in need of new solutions. New thinking is necessary and new types of solutions are required. You will be able to contribute and mix with other guests who will be high-level CFOs, EU Commission representatives, VPs of finance, controllers, heads of treasury, banks’ chief economists, officials of the states and presidents of major regulatory associations and professional associations.
You can register to attend the conference now, via its website: http://www.foruminvest.ro/conference/cfo2010/
ACCA members and students are eligble for 'early bird' special offer prices. Members can receive a discount of 50% off the early bird price of €350 while students can receive a discount of 40% (excluding Romanian VAT); to claim this you must book before 25 February.
The conference will address a range of issues, including:
* what should be done to ensure real, stable economic development?
* how can CFOs manage market requirements?
* how do CFOs counteract the market flexibility deficiency?
* how to establish the correct mix between short-time priorities and long-term vision?
* bankruptcy – is it a solution?
* practical solutions to face the recession.
Speakers will include:
* Hans Van Damme: President of Federation of European Accountants (FEE)
* Brendan Murtagh: ACCA President
* Marin Toma: CECCAR President
* Jean-Pierre Garitte: Member of Risk Management Association (Belgium)
* Hans Nieuwlands: Institute of Internal Auditors (Netherlands)
* Ion Mihailescu: President of Chamber of Financial Auditors (Romania)
* Mircea Poenaru: President of Association of Internal Auditors (Romania)
* Arin Octav Stancescu: President of National Union of Insolvency Practitioners (Romania).