Join ACCA Poland Advisory Panel
For the last five years ACCA Poland Executive Committee have been supporting many activities of the ACCA Representative Office in Poland. With the involvement of the Committee members, we have carried out many projects that positively influenced the image of our Organisation in Poland and within ACCA worldwide. One of the achievements of a joint co-operation between ACCA office and the member committee is now heaving our representative in the Council – Gustaw Duda (former President of ACCA Poland)
At the Committee meeting that took place on 25th June 2009 it was decided that the Polish Organisation would need even bigger engagement of the member community.
In order to achieve that, the current format was dissolved and we are now announcing recruitment to some special work groups called Task Forces.
Each Task Force will consist of 5-7 persons. Leaders of these Task Forces will form the ACCA Poland Advisory Panel and will elect the Executive Board.
To become a member of one of the identified Task Forces you will need to:
• be an active ACCA member residing in Poland
• have a clear idea of how you want to contribute to your Task Force (with both: skills & expertise)
• be prepared to devote some time to meetings called by your Task Force Leader (reasonable amount of time).
The list of proposed Task Forces is as follows:
1. Responsible for identification of individuals to write press articles and/or be involved in media interviews.
2. Responsible for organising and coordinating ACCA expert panels.
3. Responsible for preparing agenda for social and/or industry meetings
4. Responsible for proposing and initiating barter training courses for ACCA
5. Involved in the next ACCA survey on ACCA Members group (new concept + new objectives based on “Who we are 2009”)
6. Responsible for a benchmarking exercise (ACCA vs. competitors and their activities)
7. Responsible for relationship with ACCA Regulators in Poland.
8. Responsible for project on Audit Committees (already started with Polish Institute of Directors)
* The themes of the Task Forces above resulted from the survey “Who we are” conducted by ACCA in Poland in November/December 2008.
Take the future of your organisation in your own hands and become a member of ACCATask Forces (You may decide to join maximum 2 Task Forces)
Amongst benefits from your engagement are:
• An opportunity to have a direct impact on the operation of your Organisation
• Recognition both regionally and globally
• Close networking with your peer group
ACCA Poland Team