3rd annual CFO Forum in Prague
ACCA is one of the partners of the 3rd annual CFO Forum which will take place in Prague 27 – 28 May 2013. The 3rd Annual CFO Forum aims to be the leading European gathering for chief financial officers from Europe. With the two days program prepared with foremost strategists, though leaders and trend setters the event will showcase various sessions on best practices and current events in finance.
The Forum will deliver proven strategies, new approaches on best practices of those who shape corporate priorities and finance strategies. Also with over 100 financial executives the attendance ensures a not-to-be missed networking possibility and an opportunity to meet major players in the industry.
By participating at CFO Forum you will:
1. Gain the most up-to-date knowledge from C-level strategists, thought leading market experts and the key drivers who will deliver keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions during EBCG’s 3rd Annual CFO Forum.
2. Build your own network with peers during the interactive sessions, open panel discussions, networking luncheons and cocktail reception.
3. Find out how other CFOs
- manage their financial team to create value
- cooperate on sustainable improvement and lead their company to success
- protect, forecast and manage risk
- deal with recent financial landscape
- and share your opinion in interactive panel discussions!
Share your thoughts, hear your peers and renowned industry expert financial experts, and develop fruitful long-term and valuable business relations at the 3rd Annual CFO Forum!