ACCA Caribbean hosted its Audit Roundtable 2011 at the Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre on 25 May.
To access the presentations and speeches delivered at the event, please click on the links below.
- Brenda Lee Tang, head of corporate development, ACCA Caribbean
- Hayden Ferreira, chairman, Cariri - representative of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Tertiary Education
- Roger Acton, regional director, ACCA Europe & Americas
- Chas Roy-Chowdhury, head of tax, ACCA
- The role of audit in enhancing confidence in financial reporting - the role of an auditor, part 1, part 2
- Are auditors able to access all the information they need to conduct audits?
- Are companies disclosing the right information?
- Dealing with incompetent auditors
- The continuing professional and ethical standards that auditors in Trinidad and Tobago are subject to
- Do auditors need to work more closely with oversight bodies and regulators to ensure that concerns are addressed?
- The auditor's professional, ethical and legal responsibilities