ACCA to sponsor 2009 Emerging Markets Summit
Chief executive Helen Brand to participate in panel discussion
12 Sep 2009
Helen Brand, ACCA chief executive, is to take part in a panel discussion on 'Financing trade with emerging markets' at the forthcoming 2009 Emerging Markets Summit, taking place in London on 17-18 September.
The event, of which ACCA is a discussion forum sponsor, will see four heads of state and more than 20 chief executives and presidents of global multinationals leading the debate on key changes in international business and growth prospects.
Among those addressing delegates at the event will be:
- Lord Mandelson, UK Secretary of State, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Gloria Macapagal, President, Republic of the Philippines
- Mohamed Ghannouchi, Prime Minister, Republic of Tunisia
- Paul Kagame, President, Republic of Rwanda
- Augstin Cartens, Minister of Finance, Mexico
- Catherine Ashton, European Commissioner for External Trade
- Tony Fernandes, Founder, AirAsia